Thursday, July 30, 2009

Little girls have their Papas wrapped...


My girls just love to go visit their Papa and Nannie and Manmaw and Panpaw! Today they went to spend the afternoon with their Nannie and Papa and spend the night. ( Oh yeah, I get to relax tonight!!)

They spoil them rotten I tell you! Eve kept telling me Bye the whole time I was there wanting me to leave! I finally said "what's the deal here sister" and she proudly stated that it was because she was ready to have fun and eat lots of chocolate, and pop sickles and drink lots of chocolate milk and she couldn't do it while I was there bc she knew I would limit her. Can you believe that? I feel the love I tell ya! My dad always sneaks and gets them more when my mom isn't looking and then they stay up all night and my mom has to put my dad in time out. You know, she really does have to keep him in line. He is a big kid too! Today on the four wheeler we turned our heads and he had both girls on the four wheeler going up a big hill laughing! My kids loved that. Remember they have no fear, so they were yelling, faster Papa, faster! Eve doesn't know what the word slow is so I think she will be 21 before we let her get a license! LEAD FOOT!
They got to play with Papa's little black and tan hound dog puppies and they are the cutest little things. Jasy named one "Pinkydinkydoo" and Eve named one "Peppermint"! I know, such great names for coon dogs! Don't let the hair bows and cute little dresses fool you, my girls have some country in them! They can hang with the best of them! They might give that woman on the horse in Six Mile the other day a run for her money! (let's hope not anyway :)





1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! Papa's on a blog! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete