Friday, July 17, 2009

8 reasons why I love you...

To my sweet Eve...

I am so thrilled to celebrate your 8th birthday with you. You have always been so special and you always will. When you were born I would sit and stare at you for hours because you were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. You and your sister still are. You are so talented and are such a wonderful daughter. God has blessed you in so many ways, and I know he will continue to do so. Stay close to him and he will guide you where you need to go. Here are 8 reasons why I love you, which is just icing on the cake! 1. your smile brightens up any room 2. you are such a wonderful big sissy 3. you are a caring person and you are beautiful on the inside (and out!) 4. you have a great attitude and you always work so hard at things 5. you never seek to amaze us with your awesome gymnastics abilities! 6. you make my heart melt when you tell me thanks for doing things to help you 7. you are a great friend, cousin, granddaughter, niece, and a child of God 8. Last, but not least, because when God made you, he broke the mold, and there is no one in this whole world that could ever fill your shoes!

To my sweet God...

Thank you for giving us this precious child, 8 years ago today. She has filled our lives with such laughter, smiles, and memories that we would have never imagined could happen. Please help her to grow with you, and to become more of a christian everyday. Take her and use her to your will and keep her close by your side. Help us to raise her to the best of our abilities and to bring her up in your way. We love you and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Amen. We celebrated with the family tonight with a cookout here. We went swimming, and had ice cream, cake and burgers! I made her favorite Coca Cola cake (of course we substituted the Coke for Pepsi, since we do have to support what supports us:) We celebrated Julia's 17th birthday too! Here are some pictures of our fun day!..
The present that Julia and Moo made her...

The Ipod shuffle Manmaw and Panpaw gave her...

Your smile...
You are such a great big sissy...
Your work hard attitude...




1 comment:

  1. It was such a great night! Thank you so much for including me! I love my presents!

    Eve - You're such a great girl. Ever since I met you you've been nothing but so sweet to me and such a caring big sister! You're so dedicated in gymnastics and I know you'll carry that great attitude throughout all you do! Matthew and I love you very much and we hope you had a great day!

    We love you too Jasy! ... and I am so glad you're warming up to me :)

    ReplyDelete