Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A colorful horse, some chicks, a rooster and a few dots later...














Well...guess what? I got the playroom painted and I am sooo glad it's finished! I ended up adding some light pink, and yellow too. The actic doors on the side are hot pink, I didn't get any pictures of them.
I think the girls really like it, because they're already upstairs messing it up, so that must mean they like it. I thought I would snap some pictures before it gets all messy again! lol. Nah, they're not that bad.

If you like it, I can come do your house! I lovvvvvveee decorating! That's what I want to do oneday when I am all grown up :) ( and who said the playroom was for my kids?)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am amazed at all the things you get done in one day, girlfriend! That playroom looks like a little girls dream! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute I love it! Those frames look super cute painted!

    What's next, Mrs. Interior Designer?

    ReplyDelete