Thursday, July 23, 2009

I present to you...Princess mom!


Do you remember when you were young and your mom would say, " these are the best times of your life, no worries, only fun". Well... I do, and boy was she ever right!
I was thinking today while I was folding three loads of laundry, cooking dinner, and baking Eve a cake for her birthday sleepover tomorrow, about how kids have it made and don't even know it. They think their bored all the time and I only dream of being bored! No concerns in the world other than what to play next or what to eat next. I mean, we were like that and it was the most fun ever. Playing dress up, catching lightning bugs, doing cartwheels, eating pop sickles and even fighting a little with your siblings. Those are the best days! Too bad we as grown ups can't have more days like that. Instead of worrying about cleaning the house or doing the bills, we could dress up and pretend that we are a lovely fairy princess in a faraway kingdom, then we could go outside and just roll around in the grass for hours letting the cool strands brush our worries away!


I think I am going to make a date sometime this summer to make a whole day of just that. Anyone want to join me? Their might be smores!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really really want to come! And see the cake! i bet it will be adorable!

    Matthew's working today but We will try to come!

    Eve- have a great birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete