Monday, July 20, 2009

wake me up, I got to go go...


I had a busy day today, but it turned out to be so much fun! Jason is off on Monday so that always makes it better too. I took Eve to the dentist to get her teeth cleaned and he said that her teeth were as close to perfect as you get. She has never had a cavity so let's knock on wood! She was sad that she didn't have to get braces ( I know, kids are funny that way) but we were glad. We then went grocery shopping, and came home and I cut the grass, and trimmed the bushes, weeded my flowers, and jumped in the pool. That's right, I was hot! Then we grilled burgers, painted upstairs a little, washed the sheets, burned Eve's floor music (thank God that's over ) and did the bills. I know that sounds like a lot but I'm just thankful to be able to have those sweet little things on my to do list. (well... other than the bills) How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment