Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun...

















Eve's sleepover was a blast! They had such a good time! Let me rephrase- WE ALL HAD A GREAT TIME! Even Jason enjoyed himself amongst all the girlie fun, shhh!!!!!!

They each got a coupon book when they arrived that allowed them to turn in for great fun throughout the night. They ate pizza, ice cream, cake, swam in the pool, got pedicures, their hair done, watched movies, ate popcorn, chocolate and more pizza!! I never knew little girls could eat so much. Where in the world do they put it?


One of the girls fell asleep around midnight and I had to stand guard over her for a few hours because the other girls were dieing to cover her in whip cream. The fun of sleepovers! Full of giggles, and memories. I bet I'll be tired tomorrow, (Oh yeah, it's already tomorrow) but it sure was fun and well worth it!



2 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys had so much fun!
    The girls were so cute!

    Talk to you soon! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a party! You and Jason were so brave to have that many girls over at one time. I don't think I'm ready for that. I can't believe all the neat party ideas you had! Allison has already had a nap. Thanks for inviting her!

    ReplyDelete