Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Time traveling upside down


Hey yall!


Okay, I have been trying to find Eve some gymnastics floor routine music and it has consumed my whole entire day! We have listened to countless floor samples and she changed her mind every other song! She has been time traveling from the 50's all the way into hip hop and then she somehow finds her way at pop-rock. Lord help us! We'll get it though. I think :)


While we were doing that Jasy had a good ole time riding her ride on car down the steps and crashing at the bottom on her head. I then found her in the play room next door upside down on my ab-roller. I knew that thing was good for something! Now, you know why I named this blog what I did?! By the way, that play room looks like a tornado has hit it and I am nowhere near finished with it. Can we get another, Lord help us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend! Eve sounds like she's already in a birthday party mood!

    Some one danced to "Let's get loud" by Jennifer Lopez I think that would be a good choice! I will keep thinking oh oh what about mumbo number five?

    Thank you for the birthday wishes that is so SWEET! Matthew made my birthday so special i will blog about it eventually ha!

    tell the girls hey! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever find a song for eve's floor routine?

    ReplyDelete