Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My big girl...

Today was Eve's first day into 3rd grade! I can't believe that she is in 3rd grade now! That is just so unrealistic for me. It seems like yesterday that she started 4 k and now she is in 3rd!!! WOW, how time flies by. She looked so cute this morning sitting in her little chair at school. I know that it was obvious that when I kissed her bye the third time, that I was seeing her as a kindergartner again!! She didn't even give me any mean looks like, " Mom, leave already!" She just let me take pictures and kiss her bye several times, and tell her how much I loved her, and she just sat there and smiled! I tell her all the time, that she will always be my baby, and that is so true!!
On another note, I am pooped!!!!!! I have got to get back in the swing of things people!!! It's kicking my bottom so far!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We've been in school 2 weeks and I still can't get my routine going and I am feeling sooo sleep deprived:(
    Hope it all starts to flow for you soon!
    Cute picture, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve is such a cutie! Coolest third grader I've ever seen FOR SURE! Hope you have a good rest of the week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete