Monday, September 14, 2009

Our sweet Yellow...


Eve's black lab that she got when she was one is missing. It all started when I called an ad in the paper about some black labs for sale and when I told the lady that it was for my one year old to grow up with she said she had the perfect puppy! She tied a yellow ribbon around his neck so she could save him just for us. When Eve saw the ribbon she named him "Yellow" and it has been his name ever since.
She has been so upset! She is going outside crying and calling him every few minutes and it is breaking my heart into pieces! I love that dog too and he has become part of our family. He has been gone since Saturday and he has never been gone this long. If you know where I live, please keep an eye out for him please. We are going to make posters and put them out tomorrow. I pray for him to return home safely please do the same.

1 comment: