Sunday, September 6, 2009

labor free labor day...

I am enjoying this long weekend! It has been so nice! Eve is ecstatic that she doesn't have to get up early in the morning. She is cutting flips over that I tell you! Me too! Now if they won't get up before 8:00, will be good to go! Don't they know that "sleeping in" means sleeping until at least 9:00!!! I need to teach them that. You think they will listen? Probably not. Oh well... I hope everyone has an amazing Labor day and may God bless you with lots of rest and scarce labor! My goal is to do as little labor tomorrow as I can get away with. The pool is really calling my name!

2 comments:

  1. Eve is looking so awesome! I can't wait for her competions! Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was amazing to see her do that! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete