Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beauty all around...


I have to leave very early in the morning to get the girls to two different places and make it to my work on time. In doing that, sometimes I run into the prettiest sunrises you have ever seen!!!! This morning it was breathtaking! I literally stopped in the road (back road) and took this picture. Makes you appreciate things a little more when you see something of this great beauty! Only God could make something this marvelous.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Genesis 1:3,4

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way going to and from school! Those awesome beautiful moments make you stop and taahnk god for this beauty he made!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete