Friday, September 4, 2009

I am so blessed...

Isn't it wonderful to have a place to go and have someone listen to you whenever you need to talk or when you have a need? The road to get there is never too crowded or busy, and you can always get there quickly. When you arrive they're always there waiting to hear what you have to say and never too busy! We had a need come up and we have been praying that He would supply it for us. This week He showed us that all we have to do is ask and he WILL supply our needs! "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

I have been swamped this week with school starting back and we have had so much to do this week. I have been so tired that I literally had to hold my eyes open last night while we were having our church directory pictures made. At work this week, I would feel like I was never going to get everything done and I was so give out, and then I would get a song in my head that would give me such peace and happiness. It was a song that the youth choir sang Sunday night, "I am so blessed". I am so blessed! I thank God for giving me the things in life that make me go to Him for prayer. Oh what an amazing Savior He is!

1 comment:

  1. This entry is in perfect timing with this busy week! Thank you! love you!

    ReplyDelete