Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Whew...

Hello all...It's been a busy week and weekend! Whew... Last night when I went to bed, I think I really passed out instead of drifted off. I went to the Biltmore house yesterday with Eve on her field trip and riding on an activity bus through curvy mountain roads with kids vomiting, sticking suckers in your hair, yelling, wore this mama out!!! The sucker thing... I had a little boy that insisted on sitting with me on the bus ride home. Well he was eating one of those long rainbow spiral suckers, just licking away and talking to me about everything that popped in his little 10 year old mind. As he was eating the sucker I could tell that the sugar was literally going through his veins bc he started talking faster and faster! Next thing I know, I turn my head to look out the window, you know, to try and enjoy the beautiful fall scenery in the mountains, and I feel a big tug at my hair, I turn my head, and sucker is stuck all in my hair! I had been dodging that stick for an hour bc I just knew he was going to put my eye out or something with that thing bc he used it as a pointer as he was talking to me. I was also trying to avoid him slinging spit on me from that slobbery sucker but instead I should have been avoiding him sticking that thing in my head!! I screamed at the top of my lungs and I think that the kids around us thought that someone was dieing bc everyone started jumping up and running over. Yeah...that was not fun!! That and cleaning vomit up from the kid sitting behind me was not a walk in the park! Not for a germ freak like myself! It was a beautiful house though and I did enjoy walking around with Eve when she walked with me that is! Pre-teen days! She did great at her meet this weekend! Looks like we might survive this level after all. She did good and her team got 3rd so we were happy with the outcome! Best thing though was God being her right hand and making her feet like hinds feet so she didn't fall not one time! That was the biggest blessing of all! She had some nerves get the best of her on a few things but with everything that was going on at that meet and it all being on top of you I would have passed out! Here is a cool picture of her on floor. One day I will buy some of these pictures but I'm waiting on a special occasion since I am a tight wad lately!  I am very thankful this Thanksgiving and I wish everyone a happy, healthy, blessed Thanksgiving day! Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment