Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gobble, Gobble...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving break we had! Good food, good fellowship, and good times! The girls and I got to sleep in a couple of days as well and it was nice for a change! We watched the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving morning, cooked, and just had a good time together. Jasy brought home a turkey yesterday that she made at school last week and it was the sweetest thing! They had to write what they were thankful for this Thanksgiving and she wrote "For Jesus dieing on the Cross". She drew a picture of a hill, and a cross with Jesus hanging on it with a smile on His face. Not a frown bc "He wasn't sad to do it". He sure wasn't! He paid it all for us, He gave it all for us, He sacrificed His life for us! SINNERS, nothing more are we. I am SO THANKFUL FOR MY LORD! THAT IS MY ULTIMATE THANKSGIVING THANKS! Not the food I ate, the decorations on the table, not the times with my family, not Black Friday shopping (which I would rather croak than to adhere to that nonsense), not the petty little things that I listed last month that I am thankful for! I am thankful that my sins have been forgiven, and my name is written in the Lambs book of Life! Is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment