Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful things cont...

Update on things I am thankful for. Day1-4 and day 6
  • I am thankful for my salvation! No one can take that away from me. I didn't have to do anything to get it, just asked and He gave it to me.  No contract or anything! Pretty good, huh?!
  • I am thankful for giggles an cuddles. One of my favorite things in the world to do. Laugh with my girls and cuddle up under a nice warm blanket with them and just chillax!
  • I am thankful for sweet little nudges at my heart from my heavenly father. He is always there for me and when I need help or a little tender touch He nudges me to let me know that He is in control.
  • I am thankful for the country I live in. I am so proud to be an American and to have had the privilege to be raised and born here. My life could have been so much different other wise but God allowed me to be here. Not only am I in the best country on earth I am raised in the best part of it too!
  • Last thing I am thankful for today is hair to twiddle. That's right, you read it right, I think it keeps me sane. Get me comfortable, and the foot starts shaking and the hair starts twiddling. I love it! I am not one of those people that should be on "My strange addiction" or anything, I don't make my hair fall out, I don't do it while sucking my thumb, I don't do it while rubbing my blankie, I just do it when I am sleepy. That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment