Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rainy fall day brings Christmas cheer...

Today I am thankful for this wonderful rain that we are getting! I love rainy days in the fall! Not summer, because then you can't go outside and swim and bask in the sunshine, but fall rain is the best! I am looking forward to some snow this year too! I hope it snows on Christmas eve! That's my Christmas wish! We have a special Christmas planned with all of my family and it would make it that more special to wake up to a white Christmas!! I am already in the Christmas spirit, playing Christmas songs all the time, Christmas shopping, and Jason doesn't kow it but next weekend the trees is going up!!! Yes, I said trees! I would like to put a tree up in every room in the house, but that gets shot down by "Mr. I hate getting stuff out of the attic"! I wanted to put it up two weeks ago but he said I was insane. I just love this time of the year! Everytime we get in the car Jasy yells, "put on the Christmas moosic (music) mom"! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment