Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mexico on my mind...

I am so excited about our upcoming trip to Cancun!! Jason and the girls have never been out of the states so their ecstatic! Eve is competing at a HUGE meet there and the gym did fundraisers and we were allowed to get business sponsors to help pay for the trip for each family! Her gym is almost taking up one whole flight!! We are staying in an all inclusive resort and Jason and Jasy will be in hog heaven getting to eat all day long!!! They eat all like horses and both of them are so little! Back to our trip...I can't wait to bask in the Mexican sun, order room service and eat authentic Mexican crusine! It's the best! I haven't been to Cancun since 1997 but that's the one thing I remember other than the beautiful crystal blue water, white sandy beaches, is the awesome food! It taste nothing like the Mexican food we have here. So full of flavor it just explodes in your mouth! Y-U-M-M-Y!! Eve just competes one day so we have the other days to do whatever our hearts desire! I would like to go snorkeling again. I think Eve especially would freak out seeing all those large fish! She freaks out in the lake feeling those fish bite on her toes! Who knows we might come back with a new spring in our steps and doing a little jig !

No comments:

Post a Comment