Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy 15th b-day Will...


Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew Will! Doesn't seem like you should be 15 today!!!! I can't believe that you are going to be driving! I remember waiting for you to be born and calling your mom everyday hoping that she would have you. Then when you were born, I spoiled you silly and drove your mom crazy teaching you all kinds of little cute things that your mom didn't think was too cute. :) My girls love you like a brother and are lucky to have you as a cousin! We loved having you go to the beach with us this summer. You were so fun to have around! Don't worry, oneday you will get that backhandspring. :)
You have always been such a sweet boy and you are turning into such a sweet young man!


I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment