Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Break in the clouds...


This morning on the way to my moms to drop Jasy off, Eve said "look mom, look at the sky". It was as if the sky was breaking in half and you could see exactly where the clouds were breaking and the light was shining through. Lately we have been under a lot of dark clouds, lots of storms have been lingering over, but the sky is finely starting to get bright. Jason left a note this morning on the kitchen counter that said, " we are getting close to what God has in store for us, so hang on, I need you more than ever". He couldn't have left that on a better morning. I feel like the devil is trying to do anything that he can to keep Jason and I as far apart as he can. He knows that we need each other more than ever to get to where God is putting us. I am not going to let him do that though. I am proud of Jason and I am proud of what he is letting happen. He is such a devoted christian and he reminds me a lot of Paul. He just gives it all to God and he never gets scared for a minute. He doesn't care what or where God puts him.He is just happy to be of use.

Please pray for our family. Getting in the center of God's will has been the hardest journey our family has ever taken.

1 comment:

  1. Just keep trusting God and hanging on. He knows what he is doing. Love pat

    ReplyDelete