Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweet 16, I mean 17...


Okay... I bet you think how many birthdays does this ladies family have in the month of October? Well.. we have a lot! But... I surely did not want to forget my sweet Jake!! Jake is turning sweet 17 today! I know that it is really "sweet 16" but he needs another birthday that matches his personality! I can't believe how fast time flies! I remember him being a baby like it was just yesterday. Jake is such a sweet, kind, hard working person and you just have to love Jake the minute you meet him! Always smiling! He is a talented singer, and plays the guitar wonderfully!!! We love to listen to all of his impersonations and him sing Johnny Cash! lol.




I love him very much and I hope he has a wonderful sweet 17 today!




I love you Jake!


2 comments: