Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Silver and Bronze finish...
























Eve had her first meet of this season Sunday. It was in Aiken so a good 3 hour drive to and from and lots of sitting during! They're something about sitting at those things that make you exhausted, kind of like sitting at the hospital. It just drains it out of you! Jasy does great sitting for soooo long! I am blessed!


Anyway she had a good meet. She got 4th on bars, 2nd on beam and 3rd All Around. The team also got 3rd All Around. We were very proud of her and the girls! After the meet I told her that I was so proud of her getting 2nd on beam and all and she looked at me funny and said, " I got 2nd on beam, WOW!!" She could care less what place she comes in as long as she is doing gymnastics! That makes us proud! I hated missing church Sunday and I was very thankful when we were told today that our next meet in three weeks will be on Saturday! I just can't see how people don't want to be in Gods House on Sunday! I felt crazy all day.

1 comment:

  1. Eve did a great job! I'm really proud of her. She looks so grown up!
    Love Addie

    ReplyDelete