Thursday, October 15, 2009

A 3 year olds prayer request...

Last night when I asked Jasy who she wanted to pray for she proudly stated, " Her mama, daddy, her sissy, for herself and everyone in the whole town". Pretty good I thought. I need to start praying for everyone in the town as well. So many are lost, without God, and so many people are having a hard time right now with finances and burdens. If we only knew what others around us were going through it would humble us so fast. Last night at church, Chad said if you can just go up to someone and say " can I pray for something for you, is their a burden you would like for me to help you pray for?" That's a great idea, I bet we would be surprised at the load people are carrying around. If I can take that off their hands for even one minute what a difference it would probably make to them. I think I will start that today, want to join me?


Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ Galatians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment