Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday blabbing and a sweet little blessing...


Well the snow was a let down!!! Yeah, had the pj's all backwards and had the clothes all ready to go out for a day of play and what did we get... a let down! BUT... we did get a 2 hour delay out of it and some beautiful time together. Things always work out for a reason, don't they? I love that!




We went and got our taxes done today. It is always nice to see that big chunk of change sitting in our bank account. We like to pretend that we are great savers but then we are slapped with reality when we have to pay something off or buy something big that is needed. Then it's gone as soon as it gets there. But it sure is nice to see it come and go. Jason and I are pondering the idea of taking a little getaway for our 10 yr Anniversary in April. Maybe for the weekend. We have NEVER done that since we had children. I always feel bad if I go somewhere and don't take the kids bc I feel like they would have fun too. I don't know why I feel like that but I do. BUT lately I have been feeling like we deserve a little getaway with just the two of us. Whatcha think? I was thinking about going to the Chateau Elan in Georgia. I have always wanted to go there and get the spa treatment for a day or two and just hang out and relax! Jason is not very fond of getting a massage but I think once he got one he would be hooked!!! lol.


On another note....I got the sweetest little blessing today from Jasy. Jasy asked me today when God was going to pull us up to Heaven? She said that she was going to wear her favorite monkey pajamas and that she was going to ask Him if He would send some monkey pj's for us to wear too that way we all match. Blue for boys and pink for girls of course she said. lol. Then she said "You know we wont sleep while we are in heaven don't you"? I said, "wonder why Jasy"? And she said "bc you know you don't get tired when you spend the night there at God's house bc He doesn't ever sleep"!!! "You can stay up and watch Him make babies and then look at all of His sores that saves everybodys hearts". WOW!!!! What a wonderful little blessing that was. Only to see through a childs eyes!


I hope everyone has a great week!!

Here is the Verse I am pondering this week-


Psalms 9:1,2 I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. 2: I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High

No comments:

Post a Comment