Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday update...

I am proud to say that I am finally feeling better! I sure hope that I don't catch anymore germs this year! Although I would like to see a big snow come so we can actually play in it at least once this year, I think I am ready for spring more!

Jason and I are having our date night tomorrow and I am ready! We are going out to eat and then to see the movie, "Dear John". For those who haven't' heard of it, it's a love story by the man that wrote the movie "Notebook". I can't wait! If you have never seen the movie "Notebook" then you need to! It is sooooo good! Even Jason liked it and he is not really a love story movie watching person. He just knows that I love me some love stories and that's why he agreed to go see this movie, lol. That and the movie he wanted to see is not playing anymore. (Blindside) The kiddos are spending the night with Jason's parents and who knows what they'll do. Those kids can talk Panpaw into almost anything so we'll see.... They might end up at the mall riding the escalator up and down, lol.

Monday I am off work and I really need to do somethings around the house. Maybe I will tackle them or maybe I won't. Lets see how the weather is first. If the weather is blah then I just can't get motivated to do housework for some reason! I need some sunshine! I'm weird like that.

I learned that Eve told my Secret Sister at church that I had her name two weeks into it last year! Then... I learned that Jason knew all about it and didn't even tell me. Those little rascals! If you have a secret then don't say it around Eve bc she just can't keep them. Something overpowers her and makes it come out. Kind of like Eve in the garden of Eden, don't eat of the fruit from the tree of knowledge, and then what did she do, eat the fruit!!!

Jasy is starting a new class tonight at gymnastics. She will be in the "big girl" side as she calls it. I can't believe that! That is sad for me. Addie came over to bring me my Secret sister gift bc she had my name (Eve blabbed) and Jasy was doing handstands, round offs and cartwheels all over the living room and caused Addie to about have a heart attack, lol. See... we are used to the monkeys and we just let them pull the couch out of the way and go at it, but when company comes over it scares them to death. We need to get better about that I guess. Angel refuses to watch them when they do their stuff, she closes her eyes and begs them to stop.

On another note, please remember Jason's mom in your prayers. She has been in remission from breast cancer for 15 years and they found two spots the other week so she is going to have a biopsy soon. Hopefully it is just scar tissue but God is in control and He will work it out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope you enjoy your date night and the movie. I read the book and it was So good! Good to catch up with you since I never seem to get to in real life!

    ReplyDelete