Friday, February 26, 2010

Follow up...

I am so glad to report that things have gotten better. I am sorry if I scared some of you with my post the other day. I didn't mean to alarm anyone. I feel so much better about that situation and I know that God is taking care of it for me.



Well..Jason and I never did get to go on our date night because it snowed that evening. His mom called last night and asked if the girls could spend the night with them tonight so we are back on. Dear John here we come. :>)



I started doing an exercise program 3 times a week a couple of months ago and I love it! It is an hour long class and it combines kickboxing, step, aerobics, toning etc. Every class is different and it challenges my body and mind to keep up. I am a very driven person. I love to be challenged. It makes me go into this " go get em'" attitude! lol. My instructor is amazing and she has been doing it for years and you can tell. Her butt is my motivation, lol. Okay...that sounded really bad. But... she does inspire me to never quit! My favorite part of class is the cool down stretching at the end of class. We turn the lights out and stretch to soothing music and it is so relaxing and peaceful! I don't get that too often. Some days I go just for that. When my sister and I joined we were so pleasantly surprised as we walked in bc a lady from our church was there and has been going there for 15 years!!! Now that's dedication girls! She is so sweet.



Next weekend we are planning a trip to Charleston for the weekend. Eve has a meet on Sunday there (I HATE HAVING MEETS ON SUNDAY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So we are going to make it a little fun getaway for our family for a few days. Eve is interested in seeing the Slave market bc they have been studying about it in school, so we will probably go there. I haven't visited Charleston since I was in 5th grade! I can't wait to see how much it has changed since then and get reacquainted with it.



God has given me this verse this week and it has helped me so much.



I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. oooo ! date night dear john was so good!

    don'twear make up, i cried mine off in the first three seconds! ha

    I'm so proud of yalls exercising woah i'm impressed!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete