Friday, March 5, 2010

Here we come...

Sorry I have been slack this week with my blog post! It has been a good week at the Donald crib! Eve is getting all better (her chest has been hurting for 2 weeks) and Jasy is healthy right now. That makes things so much better just knowing that my girls are feeling good.



The snow was beautiful and I really enjoyed getting to go home early from work/school,  put my pj's on, spend time with the girls and kick back and watch the beauty of it.

My parents celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary this week! WOW, that's a long time! Eve was quick to figure that they had spent 14,600 days together! That's a lot of days! No wonder my dad hunts a lot and my mom allows him. :>)



We are leaving out this afternoon for Charleston and we are very eager to get there. The girls were excitedly packing their bags for the trip last night. Jasy kept putting stuffed animal after stuffed animal in her bag, and when I went to put some clothes in for her their wasn't any room. lol. That girl! Our hotel that we booked with called yesterday and said they overbooked so they moved all of the Foothill gang to a sister hotel down the road. At first I was a little unsure but when they started telling us how they cut the rate for us ($20.00 less a night) and that it had all the same amenities (plus and indoor pool) AND... it was newer! I knew it was a blessing in disguise! The weather is supposed to be so nice this weekend! It felt good to pull out those new summer/spring clothes! I went a little overboard packing but I always do. Jason gets very frustrated with me bc I do take a lot when we go somewhere. He kept mumbling over and over, "it's just for 2 nights". lol. I take sheets, comforter, and pillows bc I can't allow myself to sleep on a strangers linens. I take the sheets off and spray the mattress and headboard with Lysol then I go through the whole room Lysoling until Jason is running out of the room gagging from the fog. I take about 3 extra outfits per person bc you never know what you will be in the mood to wear or not wear. I pack a lot of shirts and shoes for myself bc you can always change a whole outfit around by just adding another shirt or shoes. Now...all we need now is some sun!



On another note...I have a couple of people on my heart that I would like for you to pray for with me. They are lost and I pray for the right words and actions to spread the word of salvation to them. Will you help me pray for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment