Friday, August 28, 2009

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars...


Have you ever been in such darkness and thought that you wouldn't see the light and then... BAM God turned on the lights? This happened to me this week and I am basking in His Glory! He has used several things this week to show me things and it has been wonderful following His footsteps. Now, I still don't know what exactly God has planned for me or our family, but I do know that I feel like we are getting closer and closer and God is directing us just like He does a ship through the darkness. I have been once again reassured by His comforting light.


Do you ever feel alone on the sea of life? When life's storms plunge you into darkness, you need the light of God's presence. The light of God's love can transform your dark and stormy waters. It can guide you away from the unseen rocks that can shipwreck you life. It will guide you safely home. The light of God's love is constantly reaching out to you, just as the beam of the lighthouse reaches out to the ship at sea. If you follow Him, His light will penetrate your spirit and fill your heart with gladness and joy.


Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Psalm 97:11

No comments:

Post a Comment