Thursday, August 20, 2009

water fun...


Here is where we had our picnic. It was so pretty!







Check out the bear!

Right before we got on the tubes!















To update you on our little mini vacation week...

Yesterday, Eve had gymnastics for 4 hours, so it limited our day. We didn't do anything other than wash the car (whippie, right). After gymnastics she had two girls come over and spend the night. Jasy loves when sissy has friends over because she is right in the middle of them all! (not so fun for Eve). We got up this morning and went and ate breakfast, and went to Helen Georgia ( I love that place, and if I ever come up missing, you could probably find me there or Toccoa) to go water tubing! It was really fun and the girls loved it. Matthew and Julia (my nephew and his girlfriend) went with us, and they are always fun to have around. They help Jason and I feel young:) We had a nice picnic by the river afterwards, I even made some yummy brownies last night to take. (although feeding chocolate to 4 hyper girls was not the best idea) After we ate we went into some stores, and then we came home. I think I enjoyed the ride there and back the most bc those girls are hilarious! Just listening to them have such a good time, and to feel their excitement was all I needed to make my day great!

Tomorrow is a busy day again with gymnastics with Eve and Jasy, so not so much tomorrow. Maybe Friday, who knows.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to go tubing down the river this summer, but we didn't make it - maybe next summer. Glad ya'll are having fun this week - wish we were still on summer vacation:)
    Would you go there with the kids and not Jason? Just wondering if we could make it a day trip while Scott is working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! Now that is something I have been wanting to do for awhile! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete