Thursday, August 6, 2009

God is like the wind...


As I was floating around in the pool yesterday on a float enjoying my relaxing day of peace and quiet (my kids were gone school shopping with their grandma), It got me thinking. I know... watch out! lol. The wind was blowing the trees and guiding me around the pool. I layed there just staring at the sky talking to God about everything I could think of, and thinking about how He guides us down the paths that we need to go everyday. He does it so easy and gentle that most of the time we don't even know he is leading us. That's what he has been doing for us lately, just guiding us down the road He wants us to take and leading us where he wants us to go. It has been so wonderful. I love feeling him with me and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.


I love this poem...
Each morning when I wake I say,"I place my hand in God's today;"I know He'll walk close by my side My every wandering step to guide. He leads me with the tenderest care When paths are dark and I despair--No need for me to understand If I but hold fast to His hand. My hand in His! No surer way to walk in safety through each day.By His great bounty I am fed; Warmed by His love, and comforted.When at day's end I seek my rest And realize how much I'm blessed, My thanks pour out to Him; and then I place my hand in God's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment