Thursday, August 13, 2009

summer days are drawing to an end...


I am going to miss being home with my girls when school starts back and I go back to work. I have gotten so used to being home with them again this summer, that I am going to have withdraws. I love my job though! It is what I have always wanted to do. God blessed me so much by giving me that job last year. He knew what would be best for me and he put me there. I am so thankful. I am thankful that I have the same schedule as Eve and that I am off when she is off, and I get to work with some amazing kids and staff too.
Please pray for me this year that I will do the best I can at work everyday, and that I may be able to help some of those kids in lots of different ways. We never know what those kids are going through at home, and I want them to feel comfortable knowing that I am there for them if they need it. Pray for them that they will have a great year, and pray for our older kids that they will stay close to God, and let Him lead them and guide them.

2 comments:

  1. i love reading your blog- you have such a sweet family! its always encouraging to hear about the life of a mom from a godly perspective. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete