Saturday, December 31, 2011

3 lists...

To do list already done:
  • Washed clothes and put up
  • Got all suitcases down, tagged and ready
  • Started packing
  • Got warm clothes down to pack for the beach
  • Got passports and id's ready
  • Researched best parking for us at airport for 6 days
  • Called and asked airline tons of crazy questions about customs, bags, etc
  • Got 3 ounce containers and quart size bags for carry on (never mind that, Jason just informed me that he didn't pick them up yesterday like I asked)
  • Loaded currency converter, Spanish word dictionary, pinterest, etc on Ipod for use while there
  • Called cell phone company about getting International long distance plan, but backed out since it was more for a month of it than .99 per minute that I probably will not use
  • Washed Eves team leo, warm up suit and packed for competition
  • Ordered tickets to College meet on Friday night there (Can't wait!)
  • Took Christmas decorations down inside and outside ( well except for the mailbox) and put back in the attic (well not yet in attic but Jason's got that on his to do list next :)
  • Swept, mopped, vacuumed, clean toilets, cleaned sinks, cleaned counters, cleaned tubs, showers, girls finally cleaned their rooms, etc
  • Used gift cards up that we got for Christmas(Oh yeah!)
  • Painted my toe nails for the beach

 Now my to do list that hasn't been done yet:
  • Finish packing
  • Wash Eves practice leo and remember to ger her grips
  • Get someone to watch our animals while we are gone
  • Worry about being patted down and stripped searched at the airport over and over and over
  • Make my feet less ashy someway so I can wear sandals while there ( I need a pedicure real bad)
  • Spray tan myself or get Jason to stain me up so I am not scary white for capris and sundresses
  • Shave
  • Worry about Eve and Jasy loosing something very valuable at the airport or in Mexico bc they never keep up with anything!
  • Etc, etc, etc

Here will be my to do list starting Wednesday about 3:30 Central Standard time:

No comments:

Post a Comment