Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wrapping baby...

Well we started doing the wrapping this weekend of the presents! I love it when you look under the tree and it's full of pretty packages, bags and ribbon! I love pretty wrapping paper, sparkling tissue, and glittery bows! I must admit that I am not a master wrapper though! I'm not bad but I am not good like Jason so I design the outer shell- you know, pick the paper for each present,do the gift tags, and tie the pretty ribbon and he does the elegant wrapping. I thought about getting him a second job for the Holidays wrapping presents but I figured he had enough on his plate right now. Hobby lobby is one of my favorite stores in the whole world!!! I can just walk in those doors, and it's like a light turns on and the angels start singing in harmony bc I am in Heaven! Especially right now with all of their Christmas decor out I could stay in there for hours on hours! BTW-all of their Christmas decor is 50% off including their wrapping paper, bows, boxes, bags, etc! I racked up by getting the 100 sq foot rolls for $3 bucks! That goes a long way baby! Another favorite place to visit during the Christmas season is Dolly Wood. We used to go there every year the week after Christmas and "prolong" our Christmas a little bit longer. We would go see all the lights at Dolly wood, and then New Years eve we would watch the ball drop in Gatlinburg. I wish we could start that again. It was so nice not having that dreaded feeling you get after Christmas when it's all over and done with but you still are in the festive mood. You can pack up and head down and celebrate the Saviours birth some more! If you have never been to Dolly Wood at Christmas, you need to go bc it's simply breathtaking with all the lights and music! Speaking of music...I am one of those shoppers who love walking in the department stores and hearing Christmas music playing softly. You know the way they entice shoppers to get in the Christmas buying mood and spend too much money before they know it. I get hooked every time! I think I need to start wearing ear muffs while shopping. I might borrow my brothers ear muffs that he wears when my sister in law vacuums, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment