Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What a CHRISTmas...

We had a great Christmas! It was such a wonderful time. We made lots of good memories and the kids got more than they needed of course. So much that my whole living room and breakfast room were covered for days!  We all spent the night with my parents on Christmas Eve and I think it made my parents year. They loved it and we did as well. The kids didn't get much sleep bc they were so excited but we are use to  not getting much sleep anyway on Christmas Eve. We woke up to my Moms wonderful Christmas breakfast and it hit the spot! We then opened our enormous size stockings that I made for everyone that we had filled the night before with lots of goodies. They were stuffed with all kinds of $5 gifts! My favorite was the zebra cosmetic bag that my Dad picked out all by himself!!! After that, we cleaned up really fast and went home for the kids to see what Santa brought them. They were thrilled to see that Santa had full filled all their Christmas wishes! After that, we took showers and went to church for  a wonderful Christmas service. It was a great way to celebrate Jesus birthday and was so nice being back in His house after missing several services while sick! After church we went to Jason's Mom and Dads to celebrate with them and the rest of his family. The girls got so much more there as well and so did we. It was such a great day! On Monday we finished our Christmas by going to Dollywood! We won tickets on a local radio station and I was ecstatic! The lights were BEAUTIFUL! It was also the anniversary of when Jason proposed to me so spending the day with him there made it that much more special! I was so happy that we were all healthy again to be able to enjoy such a wonderful time of year together!

Now we are getting ready to go on our trip to Cancun in a week. I am so ready for some warm weather and some sand between my toes! I have to admit that I am not going to Cancun with Eve's meet in my mind lol. But...I will be there for her huge meet but right after I will be back on that beach! Jasy doesn't understand why I got all of their summer clothes back out and packed them for our trip. She keeps telling me it's winter and that the clothes I got are for summer, lol. She will thank me when we get there though! My mom is really worried about us traveling to Mexico. She keeps telling me over and over how safe we need to be. She is starting to make me worry too! That and worrying about security at the airport has  my stomach a little upset. I think we will make it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment