Monday, January 2, 2012

Years gone by...

Some things that I like to remember throughout the year (past years and in 2011*)
January
Jasy ( she was born on the 10th)
Being able to start a "fresh" year of new wishes, goals and dreams
College gymnastics starts
* 2011- Jasy had wonderful ballerina party and she loved her ballerina cake!

February
My Moms birthday on Valentines day
Valentines day! One of my favorite Holidays. I love doing cards and I can still remember the excitement of going home from school the day of Valentines and reading all the great cards I got!
*2011-Eve had her best meet of the year in Panama city and and we enjoyed a little warmer weather in the winter!

March
Spring is in the air and I am starting to feel like I can survive until summer
*2011-My dads test results came back good! Praise the Lord!

April
Easter- Celebrating our Lords resurrection is such a special day!
Our Anniversary. I love that our Anniversary falls on Easter most years! That makes it that much more special.
*2011-We had the best girl trip to Memphis! It was full of lasting memories and Jasy is even writing a book about it right now!

May
Jason's Birthday. He loves to tell everyone that I am older than him, even though I am only a 7 months older so I love when he "catches" up with his Old lady.
*2011-Our first and probably only dance recital for the girls. It was so fun to watch them twirl and dance in their little costumes!

June
Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*2011-We had a great time camping to start the summer off! The girls loved every minute of -well except for the dirt!

July
Eves bday on the 17th
Fourth of July -love celebrating our Country! Watching fireworks in the warm summer nights!
*2011-Eve celebrated her 10th birthday at the Water park with the girls! It was a blast!

August
Beach!!! We normally go to the beach in August and it is the ending to a great summer! Although that part is sad!
*2011-We had such a good time in Edisto at the beach. We went ghost crabbing for the first time and had a blast!

September
You are starting to feel fall in the air and I love that crisp feeling.
*2011-End of the longest summer ever!  Eve started her last year of elementary school:)

October
Love, Love, Love fall!!!
My family has lots of Birthdays this month! 6 to be exact!
I also love the costume and candy aspect of Halloween. I love the excitement of picking out costumes with the girls and how excited they are trick or treating!
* 2011-Read one of my favorite books for the first time, "Heaven is for Real".

November
Thanksgiving-I have so much to be thankful for every year! A good time with family and food!
*2011-Survived Eves' challenging new level at her first meet of the year!

December
My favorite time of the year! CHIRSTmas!!!!!
*2011-Won tickets to Dollywood!!! Whoo-hoo! AND...survived the flu, a bad sinus infection and recovering from a terrible rash from my antibiotics!! What a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment