Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swim lessons...

http://picture.vzw.com/pub/share/guestMessage.do?invite=eElr40YKmhzRLh6ohQDQI have really enjoyed just chillaxin and hanging with my girls. Their such amazing sisters and I hope they always stay as close as they are now. Yesterday, Eve taught Jasy how to swim!! Isn't funny how kids catch on so much faster when other kids teach them? I remember we worked with Eve trying to teach her how to ride without training wheels and then the first time her cousin Will came over and worked with her she got it within 10 minutes!!! I am so happy for my little fish. :>)

Check out the link above for the video of them. I couldn't get the video to post on here today.

1 comment:

  1. I had alot of fun with yall yesterday! Thanks for keeping my camera safe it's like my baby ha! And thank you to you and jason for being ears to listen last night!

    I can't wait to see that lil monkey swim ! I could see the beginings of an olympic swimmer in the lake!!

    love yall!
    ps-sorry about getting the girls all jacked up on sugar last night when we left matthe said "we're like grandparents, get them all hyper and leave them to their parents"

    ReplyDelete