Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a great day to make pizza...

I only worked a half day yesterday in the AM (I need to use some personal days that I will loose) and then I got to spend the afternoon with my sweetie! We put on our aprons and made homemade pizza. She was such a big helper and she just loves to help! She kept eating the dough so I wasn't sure if we would have enough left to make our crust but it all turned out okay, lol. She informed me that since I lost my job next year that she and I could go into business together making pizzas and selling them since we were so good at it. She said it was a great day to make pizzas, and I believe she was exactly right! Jasy is thrilled that I lost my job bc she says I can stay home with her now since I am her best friend. Aww!!!!!!!!! She is such a sweet little girl. I know I always talk about Eve when it comes to gymnastics but Jasy is my naturally talented one in that area!! I was watching her last night in her little class and she was amazing her teachers. Me too! She has no fear at all and that is scary for me. Eve always had that since of fear and I never really had to worry about her just trying something that she might get hurt with. But Jasy on the other hand, just does it. At the end of their class they wrap their arms around each other while standing in a circle and sing a little song to music while swaying back and forth. It is the cutest thing in the world!! She hates it bc she thinks she is too old but I think it’s absolutely adorable! I videoed her last night and she got mad as fire at me and told me that I needed to delete that meedley (immediately). I explained to her that I just couldn't bc she was so darn cute! I would put it on here but she might find out and then I would be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie!

    Kids always find the positive in any situation!

    I'm thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew and I have been talking about yall's new journey your about to start, and we are so excited for yall! You and Jason are such good examples for us, and we respect you so much! We love your girls and we couldn't support yall anymore. We are behind you 100% , we'll be visiting you better believe it! ha and sending you care packages! we are so happy and we are here for yall anyone, anything we can ever do we will! I really mean it, I want to help! It's like my thing....ha!
    I hope you have a great short week! love you!

    ReplyDelete