Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm old...



I feel old! Wonder why? I could go to bed every night at 7:00 with no problem . I look forward to bedtime and it is one of my highlights everyday. Seeing the bed turned down and climbing in and off to dreamland I go! I used to stay up late and Jason would have to make me go to bed. Now, he begs me to stay up past 9:00, lol. When the kids go to bed, I go too. I have been SO TIRED lately and I don't know why, other than I am old! I started taking multivitamins to see if that will help so we will see. I went running Monday and it felt so good  while doing it however my legs are so sore today that I can barely get up and down, I'm getting old! When I move my arm a certain way I hear a popping sound a lot like it's wore out and about to break. It does it all the time lately for some reason. I’m getting old! I have bags and lines under and around my eyes and I have to use eye drops every morning just to be able to see. My eyes are so sensitive to smells and dyes and they kill me and get so red when I go in department stores especially. (Maybe this Gods way of keeping me out) BUT, I'm getting old! It has always driven me crazy the way Jason can sit down on the couch and 5 seconds later be snoring. I used to pry his eyes open or give him a wet willy to wake him up. Now, I do it. I sit down and I am asleep (of course I never snore). I'm an old fart! That's right; no other words can describe my symptoms. I think I am going to start acting like I am 20 and make myself go like I used to and either it will kill me or it will turn time back. Right? Any suggestions because I can't take becoming old. Yesterday I was just 21! Who did this to me?

1 comment: