Monday, November 2, 2009

I just love Halloween...
























































Saturday was a great day for us! I just love Halloween. It is one of my favorite times of the year! I don't know why really, but I just love the fall weather, candy, costumes and the excitement of kids loaded down with sugar! We started off the day by going to the Clemson Homecoming game and it was so much fun! Even though it rained on us the whole time we were there, we all had a ball! Jasy wasn't too keen on wearing her poncho, but other than that the girls were tickled orange! We left at halftime bc we wanted to go grab a bite to eat and get the girls all dressed for lots of Trick or Treating! The girls loved dressing up. Eve was a clown and Jasy insisted that she was a Pinkalicious Genie! They got lots of candy and mom and dad enjoyed munching on it too! After Trick or Treating, we went to my sisters for a spooky Trail! It was spooooooooky and I enjoyed seeing Matthew and Julia dressed up like 80's people! Too funny! Last night we got to enjoy a nice evening with the College and Career class from Church and got to chat with some wonderful people there. I hope every one had a great weekend like ours!










1 comment: