Saturday, November 14, 2009

Truly priceless...











Eve had her second meet of the season today and well I have been praying for God to give her confidence in herself bc she doesn't see what we or others see. She has been blessed with capability but in her eyes she just sees it differently. WELL... God stepped in today and let her shine to her fullest and boy did she shine! When they called her name for first All Around the look on her face was truly priceless! I wish I would have gotten that picture but I didn't. Eyes huge, mouth open, I never seen her smile so much!!!! I am so thankful to have a God that hears little prayers and things are never too small to answer! Thank you to everyone who has been praying for her. I know this will help build her confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment