Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rock Solid youth...

I am SUPER excited about our "All girls lock in" at church this Friday!!! It's going to be so much fun! Last year was loads and loads of fun and I am raring to go! This year the theme is based on missions which has become very dear to my heart! I hope that their receptive to what they hear and that souls will be touched and blessed through it all. Our church is full of talented, special young people and I know that God could use each and everyone of them in their own special way. We really need to pray for our youth everyday BC the devil wants nothing more than to tear their lives apart. If he can get in the minds and lives of them, it will cripple our churches in the future not to mention rip their witness right out of their hands. We need to keep them involved especially in church and no matter how tough it becomes we need to fight for them even when sometimes we are too tired to stand. I know I talk a lot about Eve's ability in gymnastics but to be honest, I would rather her become a devoted Christian and a rock solid witness any day than a talented, achieving athlete! Now both would make a Mama proud but if I had to choose their would absolutely not be a choice. So I say we make a stand for our youth, show them we care, pray for them and most of all inspire them! If we don't we know who will!

No comments:

Post a Comment