Wednesday, March 23, 2011

He is in control and a 5 year old "to do list"..

I'm back!!!! I know, I know, it's been a while! Busy like a bee again, BC you know it's now Spring, lol!

 Since my last blog, we have had a lot go on. Eve had a meet on the 15th, and she did her best this season!! She scored her highest EVER on bars, vault and all around! She got another bronze medal on vault and and bronze medal on all around too! I tell you, God is in control and is working there! She has her state meet this weekend. I ask that you please pray for her. Pray for her peace, her faith to believe in the impossible! Remember, when God is in control all things are possible! She was sick last week and just got to feeling better Monday. She missed a lot of practice last week but I know He is in control. Don’t be afraid to dream BIG, because we serve a BIG God.





 My dad's test results came back good on his lung X-ray but they did find a shadow that they just want to check out. Also, his lump that he had removed has already came back. He will go back to the doctor in the next few weeks so please remember him in your prayers. My mom went to the doctor Monday and she is doing so good! I am so thankful for her recovery! She has came so far in the last couple of years.

The devil has been trying to mess with my mind the last few days and get me thinking negatively, but I know that God is in control if I just call His name. I have a lot on my mind lately with work, Jason's school, bills, family, etc, etc, etc. I know God will control my mind and all my worries if I just allow Him to. All we can do is pray, right!? Jason and I were talking the other night about how much our lives have changed in just one year! It's really dramatic! I can't put it into words. I know God is preparing us for our journey ahead and even though my mind gets the best of me, and my life is out of my control, He is always in control! I should never have a worry in the world under such good leadership! Things happen, life happens, the devil is never going to slack, so why should we? We get tired, we get frustrated, we get overwhelmed, don't know what to try and do next but when we are about to pull away, to give up, that's when God steps in and delivers us from the enemy. He is always our answer, no matter what we may think, He holds our hand through every storm, He guides us through every step, He hears our deepest cry, He works out what others don't think are possible!

Looking back 10 years ago, I never would have dreamed that we would be where we are today in our lives. We had such different plans for our lives. Not that we didn't want God in our life but we had earthly dreams that outweighed all other. We have reached a place in our life where we know that as long as we try to put God first, and don't worry about what "we" want, it will all work out for the best. Not saying that's easy, but we know He knows best. You know, because He is control! :)

Jasy has been her usual busy little self. She's such a sweet child, full of love and affection. I hope she never outgrows that! She came to me last night with a memo pad and a pen and asked me if I would write her "to do list' for today. Here's what she wanted me to write;
  • Have Nannie sew the hole in my monkey Pajamas
  • Pee before we leave for Bargains tomorrow with Nannie and Papa
Not a worry in the world! I wish my to do list was that easy! Got to love that little Rascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment