Friday, January 1, 2010

Big Girl bed...











My little baby is turning 4 soon, and we got her an early birthday present this week. She got a "big girl bed"!!! It was so hard for me when we had to take that crib down, then when we had to make it into a toddler bed I panicked once again, then when when we had to take it down all together it made me cry out loud!!! I hated seeing it go, because that meant that I would not be walking into the nursery anymore to lean over and pick a sweet little baby up in the morning or in the middle of the night. Or to open the door to a sweet smiling face standing there in her crib for me to grab up and embrace! :>( When we were taking it down I noticed a few little teeth marks on the top of the railing and I begged Jason to let us keep it and have another one, but he shot me down. Can you believe that man? lol. I guess he is worried that he will have another girl and he REALLY will be out numbered!

Anyway, Jasy loves her big girl bed and she was so excited when daddy put it up yesterday!!!!! However, I do have to report... she ended up in our bed again last night BUT I missed my little cuddle bug anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment