Sunday, December 27, 2009

Three plays,Two Christmases and a new year...
























































We had a wonderful CHRISTmas and I was sad to see it end! My house looks like a tornado blew threw but that's okay bc it was well worth it!
We had lots of good plays this year to watch and help us remember the real meaning of the season! Eve had one at church and Jasy too. Then Eve had one at school with an Elvis touch that was just the cutest thing in the world! I was proud of the way that her school still sings the traditional Christmas songs and takes the time to reconize our Savour! Not very many schools do that now a days!

The girls make is so fun and I keep telling myself that I need to enjoy them while they are little bc one day, Christmas will not be quite so adventurous. I love to see the looks on their faces Christmas morning! It is truly priceless! They are so full of excitement for months and it just burst out when they walk in to the living room. Santa was good to them and they got all they wished for, well... all that their realistic wishes anyway. :>)

We had a really good time with my family this Christmas too. We always celebrate with my family on Christmas eve and my grandmother usually is there but this year she had just got out of the hospital with staph infection on her legs so she wasn't able to come. After we eat and open presents the boys all get their guitars out and sing and she just loves to hear them!! So... we just packed up our stuff and went to her! We all sat around and sang to her and the boys played their guitars and it really made her day! I was so glad! She is feeling so much better! Meaner than ever, lol.


On Christmas day we go to Jason's family and celebrate with lots of his Aunts, Uncles, etc. It was some good eating and the kids had a ball playing in the blowups at Uncle Shane's church. Jason's dad looks so good and I am so glad that he is feeling better!! Their even taking a trip to Tennessee and I know they will have a ball!

I am ready for the new year and all that it holds. My new years resoultion this year is different than it ever has been though. This year it's not about me so much but what I can do for God. I want to continue on to what God has in store for us and not to slack off or go backwards any, but full speed ahead! I feel like 2010 is going to be a great year for us and I am so excited! Please pray for us and our will for Him. Love you all!






















No comments:

Post a Comment