Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stomach bug, tiger paw, 4k, tv kissing, and alone time...


So the cruel wrath of the well known stomach bug hit our home last week! It started with Jasy, then Jason, then me, then Jasy again, then Eve, then me again, then Jason again, ending with me again!!! It must have had something against me because I didn't think I was ever going to get better! Eve kicked the little booger fast, (I think it has a lot to do with how fit and fiesty she is :>) but the rest of us seemed to have it for a while. So... off to another start of the work week. Hopefully germfree! To and fro, to and fro, up and down the streets we go! I feel like I live most of my life in my car. Eve is preparing for a HUGE meet in two weeks at Littlejohn in Clemson and she is working herself hard. She wants to place well at this meet so bad so please remember her in your prayers. This is a tough meet with lots of gymnasts! They have about 3700 come out and compete at this one! She knows that it's not about winning but she says it sure does feel good when you can, lol. Jasy is back and forth on whether or not she wants to start 4k next year. Oneday she does, the next not so much. My parents keep her for me during the day while I work and they are threatning my life if I put her in 4k. They say she is too little and they need her to stay there with them another year. I know they are just wanting to spoil her more so her daddy and I are left to be the bad ones that do all the discipline. :>) Jasy is stubborn and head driven so putting her in 4k might not be a bad idea. What do you think? Speaking of the little rascal she has started this thing where she kisses you and turns her head to each side and wants to hold it for a while. She says it's like the tv people do, I'm starting to worry a little. Especially the other day when she told Eve that she was going to have a baby if she kisses me so much. WHAT???????? I promise she just watches cartoons and some nick shows with Eve. I bet it's the Nickelodian!!! Darn network!!!!!!

Jason and I are looking forward to having a date night soon. Haven't had one in a year, since last Valentines day to be exact. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up too in April. Can't believe it's been 10 years! I must love him or something is what I keep telling him. We would LOVE to go on a cruise but our wallets say NO. Maybe one day!!!!

Well that's about what's been going on in our house lately. Well... about 15% of it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief! I didn't realize y'all had been so sick. Sorry to hear that! Enjoyed catching up with you.

    ReplyDelete