Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Warm sun, cool toes, mushroom chicken, cute animal shows, a good beam and a mansion in a shower...

We had such a wonderful time in Panama City! The weather couldn't have been any better and the place couldn't have been any prettier!  The pools were amazing with waterfalls every where and little bridges with gazebos! When we got there I ran outside on the balcony and let out a couple of breaths, pulled up my skirt a little so my legs would get some sun and it was like all my worries just melted away! The sun felt so good on my skin, I was so excited that I chose to finally paint my toenails after a long winter of slacking! That and shaving my legs were such good choices! lol. The beaches are so much prettier on the gulf side than the beaches around here and the sand is always stunning but I really loved it this time because it was so cool, and soft on my feet. I wanted to lay around in it and just roll around everywhere! I figured that would have really embarrassed Eve in front of her "gym friends" so I didn't.

We went out to eat that night with the team (all 50+ of them) to a really nice restaurant on the marina. It was stunning. The prices were too! WHOA!!! Eve wanted to ride the bus down with the team so we let her and we drove. That night she wanted to ride to the restaurant with the team as well, so they got there a little before us. She ordered her food all by herself. When it came she ran over to our table and said "something is wrong with my order, it's not right"! She had ordered off of the Adult menu (of course she did) and it had mushrooms, etc over the chicken.She was about to have a melt down because she is such a little drama queen when it comes to her food! (One day I am going to force feed her some good ole' Steak and make her eat it so she will see how good food can be!) Our nice waitress understood and let us re-order off of the children's menu. Thank God, because our food was high enough without ordering off the Adult menu!

We went Saturday after we checked out of our condo to the Gulf Marine Park. None of us had ever been to anything like that, it was soooo neat! The sea lion show was too cute and we ended up with a front row seat!  The dolphins made a big splash with the girls but I liked the little bird show, especially when the parrot put out the fire in the doll house!!

Her meet was fun too. She scored her highest this season! 3rd on beam but boy is she getting close! Team got first place! We have two  more meets left this season and then we are done until fall. (Competing that is) I enjoy meet season but I enjoy when it's over too. So does our wallets!

Jasy loved the trip and had such a good time! She really enjoyed the outside heated pools, the hot tub, the beach, but most of all she loved the shower in our condo! It was glass and it was huge so she just hung out in there most of the time while we were there and played like it was her house! Eve even played in Jasy's house with her some on Friday night. I told Jason that we needed one of those things so we could have some alone time every once in a while! I know...TMI!








1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are soooo good wow! That pool looks amazing wow!

    ReplyDelete