Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine treasure...

 Today is a wonderful holiday to celebrate! Valentines day is a day that you set aside to treasure those special people in your life. Those that have made and impact on you and a place in your heart. God gave the world a treasure on Valentines day many years ago ( let's just say over 30 years ago). He gave us my wonderful mother. She is definitely one of my treasures and I love her so very much. Valentine’s Day is a day of love, So Mom, I want to say, that no one gives more love than you; you brighten every day.You deserve my undying love; you earned it from the start, so on Valentine’s Day I give to you A forever place in my heart.I love you and Happy Birthday!


Treasure




To realize

The value of a mother/father

Ask someone

Who doesn't have one.



To realize

The value of ten years:

Ask a newly

Divorced couple.



To realize

The value of four years:

Ask a graduate.



To realize

The value of one year:

Ask a student who

Has failed a final exam.



To realize

The value of one month:

Ask a mother

Who has given birth to a premature baby..



To realize

The value of one week:

Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.



To realize

The value of one minute:

Ask a person

Who has missed the train, bus or plane.



To realize

The value of one-second:

Ask a person

Who has survived an accident.



Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.




No comments:

Post a Comment