Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Driving Mr. Jason...

Do you know what I did? I thought I had pulled my car up in the garage like I always do and turns out that I didn't because when I let the garage door down it scrubbed my bumper because my car wasn't pulled in enough! Yeah, and Jason was with me and he of course notices and goes and rubs the bumper to see if I scratched it. Yeah, I did! Great!! Now I have that to go on my record with Jason the DMV! That goes right under the time two years ago when I was in a hurry, we were running late for church, and I put the garage door up and then I immediately put my car in reverse and didn't think to look back to see if the door had raised all the way up, well it didn't! I backed right into the garage door and bent the garage door all up! What is with me? I mean it's not like I just got my drivers license yesterday! I have had the thing since I was 15! Got it with my first try too I might add. Why does Jason always have to be with me when I experience a moment of insanity and hit something!? I guess God likes for him to keep me in line. Don't you think? Well...I still think I am a better driver! That's all I got to say about that.

We are leaving for Panama City tomorrow morning for Eve's gymastics meet. We are super excited about the warm weather this weekend and plan to soak in some rays and take in some fresh salt water air! Jason and I get to spend 5 whole days together! Maybe I will let him drive- you know, since I need my beauty rest on the way there and back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment