Saturday, July 17, 2010

We prayed for a daughter and God sent us a princess...



I remember looking at you and
thinking what a wonderful

blessing you are.

We prayed for a daughter
and God sent us a princess.


You've grown into a beautiful

and precious young lady,

that I am so proud of.

My pride in you is unsurpassed,

every year of your life

brings me more joy.


My wish to you is that

you have peace in your life,

a good man to love you,

and faith in our Lord Jesus

to guide you in your future years.


If it was mine to give,

I would give to you good health,

security, and joy of life.

But I can only pray for

these things for you.

I am so thankful to have spent the last nine years with you and I can't wait to spend many, many more!!!

I love you with all my heart!

Happy Birthday Eve!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment