Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cookout fun...

We had a wonderful weekend! Although it was soooo hot we still were able to have a great cookout last night with the family for Eve's 9th birthday. Swimming, burgers, cupcakes, ice cream, more cupcakes, fresh lemonade, and more cupcakes. I baked 80 cupcakes and made a "big top cupcake". It was loads of fun! I love decorating!!! I wish I could be a party planner or an interior decorator. When I grow up I might just do that, lol. I designed Eve a skin cover for her Nintendo DS and  she LOVED it!! I was so glad. She didn't really tell us any specific thing that she wanted this year so I just went out on a limb.


 My grandmother got to come to the cookout and I think she really enjoyed herself.


















Please remember my job situation in your prayers. God is working there and I just want to make sure that I am where He wants me and that I am patient for Him. God has been so good to us lately and I just love Him more everyday!!

We are ready to leave for our trip to Edisto!! We can't wait. 1 week from today, yippee!!!

1 comment: