Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girls rule...






We had so much fun at our All girls lock-on last night at church! The theme was Jump for J.O.Y.-Jesus first then others before you. The idea is to build bonds between our Mile Creek girls and foster good Christian friendships and mentors and I think it did just that. We split into 3 different teams and came up with a name. My team was the Beach Bums. We didn't win ( BTW-those Cockeyed Cuties cheated) but we gave it our best.


 Did I mention that those girls are crazzzy!! Wait a minute.... those grown ups are crazzzzy, lol!! I was so amazed at how well it turned out! The planning was awesome and the minds behind it did a FANTASTIC job!! The speakers blessed my heart and spoke right to me (and I hope to my Eve) Although I froze my toes off during the night (I am a wimp anyway) and had a stomach bug hit me into the night, I had a ball! I don't think I laughed that much in a long time! Isn't it nice to take a moment and just have a good time and let your inner child come out? Jason says that I am a kid a heart anyway and I embarrass Eve most of the time. I do have to say though, I don't think I was the parent receiving the embarrassing glares from her kids last night. lol. You know who you are ladies, you know who you are!! Just teasing. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment